My beautiful Mother.
While looking through pictures to scrapbook my daughter's life, I came across pictures of my family. I have very few pictures of my mom, and am always seeking to connect any way I can to her. If anyone has pictures of her, I would love to have copies. Or, any pictures of my childhood. The few pictures I have of me were before my mom passed away. Then there just isn't much of anything.
As I scrapbook my childrens lives, I've come to discover the downside of having my girls so young in my life as there are so few baby pictures I have of them. However, I realize now why photographs and scrapbooking is so very important to me. It's all you have when you lose someone so important, and you want to remember and feel what your worth was to someone such as my mom.
I restored this picture as best I could trying to capture my mother's beauty hidden by water marks on the original copy. Although I am far from a professional, I sure did enjoy every detail of her beautiful face while touching it up.
Here is the "before" picture.
As always, thank you for visiting and sharing in this journey.


love that pic.. was taken at my folks house in Downey when I was little.. :-) I see alot of her in U.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for modern technology!! It's amazing what you can do with pictures these days! And, how GREAT that this picture did NOT get thrown away because of the water damage! Good job!
ReplyDelete