Me, my dad, and 3 of my four brothers

Me, my dad, and 3 of my four brothers

Photo's of Anderson Family

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for Crying

I wish today's entry could be one of happiness and joy, but instead it is one I've spent crying.  My heart is to be one that encourages other's to see the rainbow at the end of a storm and know it will be better with each new season.  Therefore, while I cry tears of sorrow, and feel beaten down, I will get back up and I will regain composure.


What comfort I find knowing God counts my tears, and He knows my heart in which I carry this sorrow.  A reality check that I don't get to keep protecting my children from painful life experiences but it hurts to know the world is chiseling away at them.


A humbling reminder that I am not God, but I feel a sense of the agony He must have felt to bear the pain upon Himself to die for us on Calvary.  That is all I can say with today's post as I cry for things I cannot control, for lives I can no longer protect, and trust God's goodness will shine through this pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment