Me, my dad, and 3 of my four brothers

Me, my dad, and 3 of my four brothers

Photo's of Anderson Family

Sunday, April 8, 2012

G is for GOD's Son

I'm writing this a day late, so I find it fitting that G should be God's Son who is risen from the dead!


Thirty years ago, I heard God's voice in a small town in western Wyoming (Kemmerer).  Of course it wasn't an audible voice, but a small subtle whisper in my heart that was very clear to my young twelve year old self.  It was the moment I asked Jesus into my heart, and decided to be a follower of Christ himself.  The Son of God became my savior of my sins, who bore the pain, the shame, and became the sacrificial lamb.  


My life was no longer my own, however, it would be years later that simple prayer would grow and become fruitful.  God's grace and mercy would take a deep root in my life and today I celebrate God's Son Jesus.


I have lived through many valleys, and experienced much pain, but the sacrifice Christ made on the cross for my sins and the life He has blessed me with in spite of the hardships, I am thankful for my Lord, my God.



1 comment:

  1. God bless you, you Gorgeous daughter of God! It's a Given that I'm so GLAD for you!

    ReplyDelete