My favorite Christian singer was and is to this day Sandi Patti. From the time I was 12 years old, I began listening to her music and she inspired me to sing as well. I loved her praise and worship music to the Lord and her voice was such an inspiration to my personal walk with Christ.
A few years ago, I attended a women of Faith conference where I got to meet my musical inspiration, Sandi Patti. I'm sure she has met many people and my introduction of her music and it's inspiration it had in my life was probably a dime a dozen, but it made my day to finally meet her. When I was in my 20's, I sang many of her songs in our own church at that time. My favorite of all was when I sang her song "More than Wonderful" as a duet with another singer from our church. I was able to hit every high note Sandi herself does so flawlessly. It was a moment and time in my life God used my voice to sing praises to Him, and I pray that it somehow inspired others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment